Friday, December 21, 2012

Hello! UPDATE

O! wait lang ha, I'm not here to emote this time, because it's Christmas! and Time to be MERRY! yay!, kahit naman wala akong natanggap na gift from that special person, OK lang. For now I'm happy with what I have and I feel so blessed :) and Oh, I'd like to show you something...


It fits perfectly to me, this is what i got from our Exchange Gift Yesterday. Cool Right?

So we really enjoyed our Christmas Party Yesterday, maybe because it was our last. LOL.

Here's a pic of our Parlor Games...

What GAME? it's PAINT me a PICTURE game. hahaha... FUN!

and this is When we Enjoyed Singing like a Drunk Party Goers whatever! haha

That Guy singing was Jelzher ''yabz'', he is one of my Closest friends, also with that guy on white polo shirt, he is Berzon "Dhaddie". ^_^

That is for now my Friends. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment